So today I had to judge a Skills competition in Maplewood which was really fun. They gave me pure maple syrup that they tap themselves! I have so much to update on it’s not even funny. Here comes the bullets!
- I won a $500 scholarship!
- My English teacher nominated me for Academic Student Of The Year!
- My prom dress is bad ass. I already scheduled my hair/makeup appointment!
- I went to a beauty school and had my hair layered. She did a so-so job. I need my friend to re-do it.
- I bought some Victoria Secret Yoga pants but I’m a bit too tall and they’re a bit too short so I’m exchanging them for cropped yoga pants.
- My Animal Health competition is Tuesday and I’m freaking out!
- Pay Day was a few days ago :)
- I asked a guy I used to date to prom and everything was fine for about 5 minutes then realized it was a huge mistake to ask. Going to prom stag and I’m honestly A-OK with that!
That’s all I can think about at the moment! But the next month and a half is going to be pretty intense. Buona notte!